|Name:||Taxi Roof LED Advertising Display||Pixel Pitch:||2.5mm|
|LED Type:||SMD1921||Display Size:||960*320mm|
|Ave. Power (≤ W/Set):||120w||Cabinet Weight:||15kg|
Black 12v P2.5 Taxi Roof LED Display High Resolution Outdoor LED Advertising Display
1. 3U View Taxi Roof LED Display is thinner than the traditional LED Car Screen, the thinnest part is only 5.6cm.
2. It has dynamic wind resistance design, the influence of strong wind on led screen can be reduced in the process of high-speed driving.
3. The product is integrated with a light sensor, the brightness of the screen can be automatically adjusted according to the surroundings during the day and night.
4. It also integrated with GPS device, you can play the ads you want in different areas and know the advertising broadcast situation anytime.
5. The control system and power supply are integrated at the bottom of the screen for convenient debugging. Just remove the part of the control system on the left, there is no need to disassemble the protection cover like the second generation product.
|Pixel Pitch||2.5mm||Refresh Rate||5120H|
|Display Size||960*320mm||Viewing Angle||V140°H140°|
|Module Size||320*320mm||Ingress Protection||IP56|
|Module Resolution||128*128||Cabinet Material||Aluminium|
|Screen Resolution||384*128*2||Cabinet Color||Black|
|Cabinet Size||1106(L)*408(H)*141(W)mm||Cabinet Weight||15kg|
|Brightness||≥5000cd/m2||Control System||Android+4G+AP+WiFi+GPS+8GB Flash|
|Max.Power(≤W/set)||380W||Supported Formats||JPG,GIF, BMP, WMF, MP4|
Temperature: - 40℃~+80℃
Packaging & Shipping
Deliver date: Simple order needs 10 days. 25-30 days for order quantity after received your payment.
Package: Export standard plywood carton and pearl wool.
Q: Which is the best-selling type of the Taxi Roof LED Display?
A: The best-selling type is P2.5 Taxi Roof LED Display. Good display effect, cost-effective and won’t be eliminated in 5 to 6 years.
Q: What is the difference between your vehicle LED screen and the traditional vehicle LED screen?
A: The traditional LED vehicle screen cabinet uses metal plate material, and its power supply and control system are integrated inside the cabinet.
This design have three disadvantages:
1. The metal plate structure makes the whole product heavier, weighing up to 22kg.
2. The power supply and control system of the traditional vehicle LED screen are integrated inside the cabinet. When the screen temperature is too high, the operation of the system will be affected.
3.If you want to test the cluster control and other system functions, you need to disassemble the entire cabinet to insert the 4G card, which is quite inconvenient.
Q: What is the difference between your ultra-thin series and thick series?
A: There is no difference in display performance, but mainly in structure. Customers in some countries prefer ultra-thin series, because ultra-thin series are more linear, while some international customers prefer the thick one such as the United States, because their vehicle model are larger.
Sample Photo during the Test
under voltage protection test
Taxi Roof LED Display Case
Contact Person: Martin