|Name:||Taxi Roof Double-sided LED Display||Pixel Pitch:||5mm|
|LED Type:||SMD1921||Display Size:||960*320mm|
|Ave. Power ( ≤W/ Set):||100w||Cabinet Weight:||15kg|
Android IOS taxi top advertising signs,
taxi top advertising signs 960x320mm,
P5 car roof advertising signs
P5 Android / IOS Taxi Roof LED Display 960*320 Taxi Advertising Signs
Choose Taxi Roof LED advertising, which is the latest invention of the expansion of DOOH technology, to enhance your advertising income via mobility-based platform. Using Taxi Roof LED Display can promote the image of the company, strengthen the relationships between consumer and marketer, increases the target audience's consumption desire, which create value in a much more effective and efficient way. In a limited time, your advertising can achieve extensive reach with less cost. Grow your business with digital advertising on taxi, 3U View is the best choice for you!
1.Taxi Roof LED Display control system and power supply is integrated at the bottom to make the screen thinner and smarter.
2.The Power Consumption is as low as 120w on average.
3.The protection cover which is made of anti-UV PC for anti-aging and frosted design is for anti-glaring. So there is better viewing of your commercial live streaming advertisements.
4.The cabinet is made of aluminium which is lighter than the traditional material. It also increases the heat dissipation of the screen.
5.The third-generation product support 4G and Wi-Fi, which has advertisement release system and cluster control. Meanwhile, GPS, secondary development are introduced as well.
|Pixel Pitch||5mm||Refresh Rate||5120H|
|Display Size||960*320mm||Viewing Angle||V140°H140°|
|Module Size||320*320mm||Cabinet Material||Aluminium|
|Screen Resolution||192*64*2||Cabinet Color||Black|
|Cabinet Size||1106(L)*408(H)*141(W)mm||Cabinet Weight||15kg|
|Brightness||≥5000cd/m2||Control System||Android+4G+AP+WiFi+GPS+8GB Flash|
|Ave.Power(≤W/set)||100W||Supported Formats||JPG,GIF, BMP, WMF, MP4|
|Ingress Protection||IP56||Environmental Requirements||
Temperature: - 40℃~+80℃
|Input Voltage||DC 9~36V||Driving Method||1/8|
|Output Voltage||DC 5V||Screen Lifespan||＞100000 hours|
1. We used a custom luggage rack to attach the Taxi Roof LED Display to the car, which is seamlessly connected with the car without affecting the closing of the window.
2. An anti-theft lock on the luggage rack to prevent someone from removing your led screen without permission.
3. The power supply connection is easy. The yellow line is connected to the positive pole of the battery and the black line is connected to the negative pole of the battery. The white line is connected to the cigarette lighter on the car. After the car launch, press the red button and the display will work.
4. In order to protect other equipment on the car, the led screen has a delayed start function.
5. It is worth mentioning that the power cord adopts 6 square silica gel copper wire, which makes the power cord have a longer service life. Under high or low temperature areas, the power cord will not be cracked, which will affect the use of led screen.
Q: How is your company competitiveness in the vehicle LED screen field?
A: Our company is currently one of the most professional vehicle LED screen manufacturers in China. Over the past 10 years, 3U VIEW has been focusing on vehicle LED screen field. At present, we are not only a leading enterprise in the domestic vehicle LED screen field, but also have competitive products in the international market.
Q: What are the advantages of your products in the same industry?
A: 1. Technical advantage: We have R&D team committed to vehicle LED screen field which have more than 10 years experience, can make professional customized products according to customer needs.
2. After-sales advantage: because we focus on vehicle LED screen this segmentation field, so we can provide you with long-term professional after-sales service.
3.Price advantage: we have long-term stable supply system, not only can give you excellent performance and stable products, but also can reduce your investment cost.
Q: Which countries are your products mainly exported to?
A: Our product are sold all over the world. At present, we have some mature markets, such as the United States and Canada in North America, Brazil in South America, Middle East Region, Southeast Asia, South Africa and Russia.
Contact Person: Martin