|Name:||Led Bus Screen||Pixed Pitch:||4mm|
|LED Type:||SMD1921||Display Size:||1600*320mm|
|Ave.Power（≤W/ Set）:||120w||Max. Power (≤W/ Set):||400W|
P4 Led Bus Screen,
SMD1921 LED Bus Screen,
anti vibration Bus LED Screen
High Resolution SMD1921 P4 Led Bus Screen For Advertising
1. The display size of Bus LED Screen is 1600*320mm2, it is large enough to make the ads has better display effect.
2. Bus LED Screen is full RGB colorful and high brightness, displaying vivid video and sharp image, attract the pedestrian sight.
3. The screen is equipped with a temperature control fan, when the screen internal temperature reaches more than 40 degrees, the control fan will automatically start to adjust the screen temperature.
|Pixel Pitch||4mm||Cabinet Material||Iron|
|Display Size||1600*320mm||Cabinet Color||Black|
|Module Size||320*160mm||Cabinet Weight||18KG/PCS|
|Screen Resolution||400*80||Viewing Angle||120°/120°|
|Module Resolution||80*40||Refresh Rate||1920Hz|
|Cabinet Size||1630*325*65||Brightness||4500 cd/m2|
|Max. Power (≤W/ set)||400W||Driving Method||1/10|
|Ave. Power (≤W/ set)||120W||Supported Formats||JPG,GIF ,BMP, WMF,MP4|
|Input Voltage||24V||Screen lifespan||＞100000 hours|
|Output Voltage||5V||Environmental Requirements||
Temperature: - 40℃ ~ + 80 ℃
Humidity: 10% ~ 95% RH
Bus LED Screen is fixed at the rear window position of the bus, the bus factory embedded iron plate under the mounting bracket. When install the screen, first fix the bracket. Then use the side hexagon screws to fix the Bus LED Screen. Fix the antenna nearby to make sure it can receive the signal.
1. Bus LED Screen is installed in the rear of the bus, the base must be fixed by 4 self-tapping screws.
2. LED Screen and the rear window should keep the distance of a palm. If the screen is too close to the glass, The screws fixing the screen bracket may become aging and loose. In this situation, vehicle shake may break the window. The screen should be installed in the center of the rear space of the bus.
3. The installation effect is shown in the figure. The power cord can outlet either from left side or right side of the cabinet.
After installation, check the routing, power supply, and the bus condition to make sure if it can work normally. Open the power switch and ACC switch and check if the screen can be brightened normally. You should check the following two points. First, check whether the rear window and the whole area in the bus is clean. Secondly, check whether there are iron dust and saw dust left by drilling holes in the engine. Record the ID number on the screen and the corresponding vehicle number. When everything is done, close the vehicle power supply and the bus door.
Schematic diagram of wiring assembly
Bus LED Screen Case
Contact Person: Martin